The Bard MAT Teaching Network is a resource for current public school teachers. The aim of the Bard MAT Program is to promote professionalism and disciplinary expertise among teachers. We work to connect teachers to other educators; to resources in their communities; and to innovative professional development.
On this website, you will find resources across our three campuses which build towards this vision, including:
- Updated news in Education
- Graduate Courses for Teachers in Literature, History, & Mathematics
- Professional & Social Events for Teachers
- Institute for Writing & Thinking Workshops for Teachers
- Bard MAT-endorsed professional development opportunities
- Bard MAT events for prospective students, current students, & alumni
To receive updates on information in your area, please click here.
Please click on any of the above links for registration opportunities and further information.